The Imperial in New Hamburg consists of 12 elegant one-bedroom rental suites that maintain the grandeur of the early 1900s yet offer modern amenities. The Imperial Suites provides adults with luxury living in New Hamburg.
214 Mill Street provides walking access to Sobeys, Home Hardware, the library, the post office, banks, restaurants, a bakery, flower shop, hair salons, a nano brewery, churches, retail stores, a travel agency and a medical building. The suites vary in size from 720 sq. ft. to 1,029 sq. ft. and prices range from $1322 – $1895 per month.
The Imperial Suites have:
- all brick construction
- an upgraded elevator that incorporates some of the 1908 decor found in the building
- a secure entrance with an intercom
- two staircases
- large windows
- double-foam insulation between the walls and floors to sound proof apartments and to maximize energy and efficiency
- a lobby that is a replica of the original 1872 hotel lobby
- a spacious year-round sunroom with a fire place, comfortable seating and dining area
- a private out-door patio on the third floor with a barbecue, patio tables, chairs, umbrellas and an amazing view of New Hamburg
- a restaurant and bar on the ground floor, accessible through the lobby. The restaurant will happily deliver meals to the suites
- Wi-Fi and television cable wired throughout the building
The Imperial Suites were designed for the complete comfort of the tenants. Each suite was architecturally laid out and contains:
- gas furnace and air conditioner
- water heater
- upgraded appliances – washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, stove
- radiators in front of each window to prevent drafts
- state-of-art kitchen combining modern amenities with 1908 design
- water purification system that removes chlorine and iron from the water
- soft water throughout except for drinking water that is filtered and purified
- thermo-pane windows with screens
- solid wood floors
- high ceilings on second floor and cathedral ceilings on third floor
- large baseboards, window and door trim copied from the 1908 originals
- vintage crystal chandeliers
- walk-in showers with seats
The main floor features commercial space with a bakery, travel agency, nano brewery, and restaurant/bar. The nano brewery brews beer for the community with beer tastings and bottles available for purchase.
Our team of architects, engineers and design experts has thought of everything you could want in your new home. Join your fellow tenants on the sundeck in the summer or in the sunroom in the winter. Life is exciting at the Imperial!
Be part of the Imperial Experience!